firstly, thanks to dusty spider for this award. i'd happily natter with you any day too!
Open the book to page 123.
Find the 5th sentence.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.
(the book) Don’t call me Ishmael!
(the 5th sentence) Think, kingsley.
Ok, i can see how this would normally turn out a little more insightful. Not today tho lol. because i value my blogging friends, i'm not tagging anyone right now.
What was i doing 10 years ago? well, on the 21st day of 1998 i gave birth to our 4th daughter, and that was pretty much it for the year. last night i looked through all my photos of 1998 and we had ONE trip to christchurch to see my folks, and THAT WAS IT.
there they are - my 4 girls. it occurs to me as i load these photos, that daughters 1, 2 and 3 are all wearing dungarees. this in no way reflects my fashion sense, either now or back in the late 90s. i can only pray that it was a freak occurrence and that it will never, EVER happen again. ever.
5 snacks i enjoy:
- Sour cream and chives chips
- Sour cream and chives sakata crackers
- Chocolate raisins
- Pinky bars
- Anything covered in chocolate
Things i would do if a were a billionaire:
- Give some money to my parents (and my parents-in-law)
- Travel. Travel, travel!!!!!
- Give a tonne to charity
- Give a very small amount to my children who would still complain that their red enzo Ferrari was the wrong colour
5 jobs i have had:
- Strawberry picker
- Babysitter (does that count?)
- Typist in a typing pool
- Personal assistant (although when i was working (like for money before i became a SAHM) they weren’t called PAs, they were still called secretaries
3 of my bad habits:
- Interrupting people
- Starting one job before finishing another
- Control freak
5 places i have lived:
Like, actually – in that order. the wellington ones were all different houses. does that count?
5 ppl i want to know more about:
thanks for the op! hey! you guys still awake???