My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Monday, July 28, 2008

wooo hooooot wednesday

- my new motor bike pants arrived! next time we ride, i'm going to be sooooo toasty warm!

- i participated in creative scrappers' sketchfest over the weekend and i've done over 6 layouts in the past week!

- i had a facial yesterday. it was luuuuuuuuuuurvly

- the sun came out yesterday too!
- i'm ordering 2 DOZEN mini cupcakes for tara's daughter's 10th birthday and they're NOT all for the kids!!!

- i'm taking a carload of plastic to the transfer station today (plus an old bike and chair). the garage is going to look decidedly empty (and tidy)

- i've applied for 3 jobs in the last 2 days (don't hold your breath!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great list there Sue, thanks for playing. If your gonna ride round in this crap weather you so wanna be toasty warm so yippe for biker pants. I am thinking I so need to book in for a facial, love being pampered. Gotta love a clean and empty garage. Lol so how many of those cupcakes will be for the kids lol

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the jobs!