totally on a roll with my scrappin' - this one for week 4 (swimming) of the sketchbook olympics. we had to use a transparency (i stamped mine myself!) it's there if you look closely!
this one for #8 wired (me being the guesty designer-type person thingee this fortnight). the dare was to use contrasting sizes; photos, lettering, embellies...have one more layout (for the little shop of sketches) that i'm contributing to this month, that i'll show you next week.
- i have another job interview!!!!!
- i've enrolled for a one day event management course in november. event management is my real passion, and i'm hoping to eventually find work in this field. i'm an organisational demon, so play to my strengths right?
- received a very nice bottle of red wine from one of the netball teams i umpired this winter
- got a very cute blingy "i heart SF" t-shirt from hubs on his return from san francisco
- 2 sleeps til our scrappy chicks weekend away
- 8 sleeps til the school holidays. love, LOVE the school holidays
- 18 sleeps til new york!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!