My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

project 365

this is the photo i took on february 1st LAST year
and this is the photo i took on feb 1st THIS year.

as 2008 was a leap year, there should be 366 photos scrolling around in that slide show on my left side bar. life, however, being as it is - there are gaps. may 12 for one and a couple in december and january too.

i usually take photos on a daily basis, however making a point of taking one a day was an experience i really enjoyed. i discovered that whether you are capturing a special event, or simply documenting the business of daily life, there's a story in every day.

all the best to those who are just stepping out on their project 365 for 2009. i hope you enjoy documenting your days as much as i did.

4 comments:

Brenda Heisler said...

Hi just found your blog. Looks like fun! I'm following.

I like the idea of a photo a day. Think I'll try it.

Paula Lynn Johnson said...

Fantastic pictures! You Kiwis are so disciplined and dedicated.

tiarastantrums said...

I am doing this 365 - but rethinking it actually - maybe next year!

Anonymous said...

Know several friends who've attempted the 365 project, you're the first who's actually done it. That's impressive and I'm thinking about doing it now. Great pics and congrats.

Hope your interview process is going good. I haven't heard from mine yet and I'm sorta like... "wait - did you change your mind?" ;)