My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

our weekend: the abridged version



i actually wanted to put the cute mosaic badge thingee (right side bar) in HERE, but blogger wouldn't let me, so vanilla slideshow it is! photo descriptions also don't show up on slideshow which is a design fault if you ask me!

3 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

such cute pics...
looks like the party was enjoyed by all
would love one of those cupcakes!!

Grand Pooba said...

Definately bloggers fault. Blogger can be such a B sometimes! But cute pics!

Unknown said...

I saw your comment at SITS and I stopped over to congratulate you on your new furniture. That is so exciting : ).