My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Monday, April 27, 2009

tuesday's blog party

you may remember tuesday's wagie ride back in february. we rode our bikes to remember Tuesday, who lost her 8 month battle with cancer. she was 2 years old.

From now until May 12th, I'm hosting a giveaway to help benefit the Tuesday Fiona Whitt Foundation. to enter and win this auction, simply leave me a comment letting me know you are interested in winning the goodies below, then please donate $1 to the Tuesday Fiona Whitt Foundation by clicking here:

this is what you can win!
when you've made your donation, be sure to visit the Tuesday Blog Party to see what other fantastic items are being auctioned off by clicking the image below.


thank you

7 comments:

debi9kids said...

I am bidding on these lovelies for my daughter :)

roy/elisabeth dean said...

What beautiful bags! Isn't this fun?
Have a beautiful day~
♥,Lilly

Kate said...

I love these! I have donated $1. Have a great day!

Leslie said...

My top of the list travel destination is your
wonderful country.

I've donated $5

roy/elisabeth dean said...

donated my 2nd dollar!
Have a wonderful day~
♥,Lilly

Jessica said...

count me in!

Mimi said...

I donated, please enter me in your drawing.