My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Friday, August 6, 2010

photostory friday: a bolt from the vault

i honestly couldn't find any inspiration for this post from my recent photos, and you're probably sick of seeing holiday pics from our latest trip to australia.

so i trawled the archives this afternoon, and this is what i found:


photos from when miss 20 (age 12 in this pic) was still happy to play with her little sisters

i mean REALLY play

i don't remember taking these photos (obviously i did), and lot of 'those years' were a total blur, but i DO remember that all 6 of us used to crowd into this family room most of the time; there was mess, noise, laughter, tiredness, more mess and more noise, but i'm so glad i carved out all that family time.

because when you carve it out here

and CONTINUE to make time for it

it's easy to keep going


toot toot for family time.

may it never end.



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

7 comments:

Anne said...

Your family reminds me a lot of my own - and it's always so obvious from your photos that you guys really do have a great time hanging out together. :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Your girls look so happy together!! Loved all the photos - thank you for sharing them with us!

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Awesome! They look very happy; I am enjoying watching the bond between my two young ones grow - I can only imagine it will become more wonderful as they get older :)

Star said...

Wow, great photos of them all together!!

cat said...

Great memories! It's good for my a bit over tired mommy soul to see another family growing up.

Ashley Sisk said...

Isn't it fun to reminisce? Great photos and I love the story.

Heather said...

Your second daughter looks like she has loads of energy! Fun times and beautiful girls :)