My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

first date

Saturday november 28, 1981

the future mr and mrs scrappy
aged 18 and 22 respectively



Sunday november 28, 2010

forty-fabulous-seven AND fifty-still-got-it-one



a lot has happened in 29 years and we have so many ahead of us too

i consider myself very blessed and still very much in love.


5 comments:

Margot/NZ said...

That's so gorgeous Sue - love the pic (so young, so much to learn about the world and each other)!

auntiegwen said...

May you have another 29 years in love at least!!!! xx

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Great post! You two are so lucky to be that in love after all those years...hope you have another 29 years or more of LOVE!!

Janine said...

ahhhhh love it......great photos Sue :-) Wow, you have been scrapping up a storm....loving what you have been scrapping. I think I need to follow some sketches to get back into a routine...Love the braces post......she does look like she was suffering. Yippppe for a clever mummy is prepared with smoothies.

Working Mum said...

Love it!!!!!

How fabulous. And how do you look so great 29 years on?