My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12: GIVING THANKS Show and Tell


sneaky snapper card drop

our snapper cards are like TAP cards in LA, or octopus cards in hong kong and oyster cards in london

the cards that you load up with money for use on public transport



i bought a card and put $10 on it and stuck it inside a busy bus shelter not far from my house








1 comment:

mandyb said...

ohhhhhh i love it....
actually went past the phone card place the other day...and looked around to see if anyone had collected it!!! it had gone!!!
how exciting for them!!!