My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 22 GIVING THANKS: Show and Tell


sit with a friend through chemo then drive her home.


i want to say EVERYTHING and NOTHING about this.

NOTHING, because these pictures tell the story

EVERYTHING, because it's so humbling to be in the presence of such brave people who are dealing with what is probably the fight of their lives.

not only am i thankful for the opportunity to sit with and drive Jess home, i'm thankful for my own health, and for the health of my family and friends.



Round 3 of 6
1st time with new PICC line which apparently made things much more 'pleasant'


after collecting her meds, we did a U-turn in a maccers carpark and a sudden craving for a BIG MAC took hold.

because it's more than likely Jess won't eat for the next few days (nausea etc), she seized the moment and excitedly named this her 'chemo survival kit!!!'







No comments: