My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

challenge me happy: challenge #45


the current challenge for the challenge me happy blog 

a word challenge this month - which i think is fairly obvious!

this is a photo i took on my point and shoot of mr scrappy photographing our 2 eldest girls at noosa beach on the DSLR camera

i then played around with the saturation and got a few enlargements printed.





a simple layout, but it works!



1 comment:

Missy Whidden said...

What a beautiful page! That is an amazing photo...I'm so glad you joined us at CMH!