My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Friday, May 24, 2013

photostory friday: 3 down, 1 to go (and other news)

i am SO loving my new scrap/office space!


and this is my completed 'gather and glue' class, run by the fabulous RACHEL TUCKER at autumn escape last month.

that's 3 down 1 to go - just jenni bowlin's mini album to go, and that's half done already!

i've never worked with these project life-type pages before, but they're fun, quick and easy and a sure fire way to use all those scraps you have lying around!

easy too, when you're working with such a fun subject - my zumba friend sherin :)


------------------


in other news, i got me one of those job thingees 

i was hired 3 hours after my interview, which kinda makes it feel sudden!

i'll be working in the conference arena on a permanent part-time casual basis.
hours yet to be determined, and some travel included too (mama loves a hotel bed now and then!)

although i'll be doing less zumba (yes, that's up there on my top 5 list of things i won't be ABLE to do now that i have a job!) i'm very excited about this new opportunity.

i get to do all the things i'm good at:

organise stuff
talk
meet people


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

1 comment:

mandyb said...

oh well done on completing another Un finished project...you are on fire!!!!

all the best for the new job