My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Monday, March 4, 2019

Day in the Life: Tuesday February 26, 2019

I've said it before and I'll say it again

- i love how quickly these mini albums come together!

our first Day in the Life observance was a wonderfully ordinary day

full of people i love and lots of little stories and memories


i have had this chipboard album FOR.EVER

basic grey - maybe?
i can't even remember


all i know is that it worked for this memory keeping project!



as always, the 'other voices' in my life play a HUGE part 
in my memory keeping, and my family are well trained!!!

(for which i am VERY grateful)




long black #1 for the day, with my fellow long black buddy


this child is barely 6 months old, and i have 
over 900 photos of her in my photo library.

too much???


my RACP gals

working pretty much on the same street means quick catch ups are easy
- when i can stick to one day!


getting this snap from Sam saying that she and Max were back in town 
for the uni year pretty much made my day!


we're in our 6th year of My Food Bag and i'm
still loving it. we were early adopters!



the gratitudes were easy
i could've added so many more

this card is a great inclusion to the kit


OMG "Dirty John"
i can't imagine how things are going to 
unravel in the next 5 episodes!


SUPER proud of myself for reading my first ever
Book Club selection. very much looking forward t
seeing what this month's pick is!






-0-0-0-0-0-

No comments: