7 random facts about moi...
- I’m a trainspotter. I know the licence plate numbers of all my closest friends. If i’m driving around town and think i see someone i know, i check out the licence plate before waving.
- I’ve been inside Buckingham palace.
- I laugh when people fall down and hurt themselves. This is why i find steve martin’s version of pink panther hysterical.
- I like even numbers better than odd ones.
- I think the quickest way to ruin chocolate is to bury a nut in it. I will however still eat scorched almonds by eating the chocolate from the outside then throwing away the nut.
- I love stand-up comedy.
- When my mother was in labour, the car was being serviced, so my parents drove to the hospital in a taxi. Apparently the driver said ‘don’t have your baby in my car!’