found this one on cathy z's blog. is flogging someone's tag blog etiquette???
1. Name your two favourite scrapbooking topics:
everyday family moments, friends
2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to?
san francisco, atlanta
3. Name two things you do every day:
brush my teeth, dishes
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
i’m organised, i talk a lot
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you:
i once went to a garden party at Buckingham palace, i used to be quiet
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
a friend whose name i can’t even remember (how bad is that), curiosity
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
attend a photography course, sustained and regular flossing
8. Name your two favourite scrapping tools:
white wine and fiskars
9. Name your two favourite sources of scrapping inspiration:
sketches and challenges
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
it’s more about the moments than the big events (i have cathy z to thank for that), and i got way more adventurous with colour
11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
altered cd album, and i want to say 'something with chipboard'...
i don't yet have many blog friends, so i apologise to the select few i'm about to annoy: kristi, colleen, lynette, tamy, margo and melinda - cheers girls! ps - delete 'scrapping' where appropriate and replace with any other craft!
ps - in draft this looks neat and each tag is on a separate line - blogger's working' against me his morning...