i don't know how to make a 'sticky post' (where you leave an earlier post at the top on purpose), so i'm putting the banner in again and you can just read on down!!!
so, some math for a monday morning...
number of days until i get to see this guy14
(oh, that's the big buddha on lantau island, btw)
number of days since i looked like this
days? lady are you kidding me? centuries more like!
i can't think what would have been so amusing off camera. maybe someone was poking me in the side. who knows. photographers and parents will do anything to make a kid smile, and smile i did. just not into the camera. nobody said i wanted to be america's next top model.
things i've learnt since my first day of school
- wearing an apron to school is not cool
- birthdays usually mean cake. even when you get beyond the age where you lose count of how many are on top
hey - there's more than 29 on here! what gives?
that was last year. hopefully my family have learned to count since then.
but i digress
- family and friends are what it's all about
- chocolate is right up there too
- being sad on a sunny day should be outlawed - it's just not right!
- do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- there is no life without coffee and laughter
- oprah's cool
- music is the laughter of the soul
other things i've learnt since my first day of school
how to pointthat's me in the sunnies and the ridiculously over-sized t-shirt i was required to wear at our school gala yesterday. i was a 'spotter' during the auction. we raised over $10,000 at the auction alone. our gala usually raises over $40,000. an awesome result for many months hard work.
and last, but by no means least...
the noise you wanna make when u see a pic like this!
happy monday everyone!