the only other photo i want to post today is of my first EVER blog friend - the fabulous kristi, who is this week GUEST DESIGNER at the The Design Experiment. way to go kristi!
- incense sticks - groovy baby
- some very cool nz magnetic poetry (fun for your fridge!)
- indian musk and glycerine soap bar (trust me, it smells delish)
- east day spa handmade soaps - 5 of them, and the item i am STILL tempted to (but won't) keep for myself!!!...
- gorgeous red-toned necklace and earring set. it's so funky. i've actually never seen anything like it before, so lucky you (whoever you are!)
to be in the draw, simply leave me a comment at the end of this post.
entries close saturday april 26 at 7pm (that's NZ time) and remember i am happy to post anywhere in the world.
"At The Hop" Post-Script:
For those of you who read the post directly below this one; had a huge giggle AND answered my trivia question, i wanted to let you know we now have a correct answer.
pondside - plse email me your snail mail address, and thanks for joining in the fun everyone, AND for the awesome comments!!!
on with the BLOGGY CARNIVAL - keep those comments coming, and i look forward to making lots more bloggy friends!