My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Monday, April 21, 2008

hong kong slide show - finally!

i haven't made one of those annoying flashy, bubbly slide shows, so it's quite easy on the eyes. i have also included captions and interesting info so it ain't just a bunch of plain photos. hope you enjoy it!


3 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

looks like a real interesting trip
jen

Paula Clare said...

Wow! I feel like I have vicariously traveled to Hong Kong! Thanks for the captions...it was like riding along "Scrappy Sue's Tours!" What was your favorite thing/place in Hong Kong?

scrappysue said...

hey paula! the rugby sevens were great (esp. the last day), but i really loved the old buildings and architecture in macau, and trying the local food. shopping too of course!