My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Friday, June 6, 2008

i was trolling through some of the mom bomb 's earlier posts when i happened upon her 7th grade school photo, that she was brave enough to share. she was looking at her daughter's most recent school photo (wherein she resembled a jaded 45 year old lawyer) and was lamenting the fact that there are REALLY no good school photos.

i think most of us would agree with that, although i fail to see how my daughter is ever going to look back at THIS photo and feel the same way.

with $4000 teeth, good quality hair straighteners that your big sister is happy to lend you, and an extra 45 minutes to get ready in the morning - this is the result you get.

to quote her 18 year old sister "you're the hottest person in your class!" now that's sisterly love.

5 comments:

gigi said...

You are right, that is a beautiful "school picture" that's one I would really be proud of too! I have very few school pictures that I would dare show anyone.

Colleen said...

she's gorgeous! and she looks just like you! no mistaking who her mother is

scrappysue said...

you're so sweet! i can easily see family resemblances in everyone else's family but my own! but i'll take it, coz she's a good looking chick!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture.

Paula Lynn Johnson said...

What a gorgeous young lady! Put your hands together for 4000 teeth!