My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Friday, October 3, 2008

FREEDOM!!!

from...

laundry
cooking
cleaning
menu planning
supermarket shopping
driving
nagging
errands
tidying
picking up
dropping off
reminding
remembering
planning
following-up
testing
supervising

and lastly, but my no means least...

freedom from spending 24/7 schlepping dirty dishes because my children are incapable of putting their DIRTY DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER!!!!!

i wonder if there's a circus in new york?

9 comments:

Sass said...

Oh I'm worried for you now. You might get bored...

scrappysue said...

pfffffffffft! 20 seconds ago i was enjoying my morning paper and coffee (school holidays) before miss 19 burst in wailing that she's not left herself enough time to get to the printers and hand in her work that is 50% of her marks for this year. so now i'm having to get ready in 10 minutes and make a special trip into town (in an unwarranted car). bored? i don't think so!

gigi said...

LOOK OUT NEW YORK, HERE SHE COMES!! Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hootin Anni said...

I have something for you on my Friday Show N Tell blog...scroll down to find your name/link!

tiarastantrums said...

fun times!!!!!

auntiegwen said...

jealousy, thy name is Gwen

have a great time xx

auntiegwen said...

jealousy, thy name is Gwen

have a great time xx

Anonymous said...

New York won't know what's hit it! Have a great time Sue you lucky thing xx Kate from PP

Un Peu Loufoque said...

Regarding children who are incapable of putting their DIRTY DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER this isobviously an international problem as mine are the same..alas they can not empty one either.