My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

outta here

signing off for a couple of weeks. not sure that i'll get a chance to blog while i'm away.

my teenagers have threatened to hijack this blog in my absence, so if you read something that doesn't quite sound like me, it probably isn't.

laterz!!!

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Woo hoo! I can't wait to hear all about your adventure. Hurry back!

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

have a wonderful time :)
Jen

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome time - don't scare the 'mericans too much! LOL