My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

wooo hooooot wednesday

  • went and saw the spring tulips at our local botanic gardens. here's a sneak peak. pics are straight out of the camera. narry a photoshop tool has been near them - not bad huh? i'll do a PSF soon!
  • my new hair colour's almost as vibrant as our over-grown lawn!
  • 4 sleeps until NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • school holidays rock! no alarm clocks, no routines, no school lunches. waaaaaaaaaay less driving.
  • daylight saving began on sunday and it was a gorgeous sunny day too!
there's this one (man, it was SO cold that day!)
this one
and this one. i did a PSF on these photos
this paper's doubled-sided, and as cute as the front is, it just about broke my heart not to use the back! (anyone else feel like that?)

here's my last layout as september's guestie for the little shop of sketches. it's been a ton of fun!
i was asked to do ONE MORE layout for the little shop of sketches, and i'll post that in a few weeks.

happy wednesday y'all!

8 comments:

CC said...

Those are so cool!! I love the tulips too. It does throw me off to be in the N. hemisphere and see tulips blooming though... ;)

Kristi Smith said...

Pretty tulips, great job.

I want to see a front view of that hair, looks cool. Guess I will see it soon, I am scheduled for a cut and color next monday, not sure what I will do though.

Great layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

I always love your hair. Short vibrantly coloured hair is da bomb. And you're the bombshell! (See what did there? I am queen of wordplay... and SUCH a geek heehee) but seriously - nice hair and lovely tulips. Yay, spring!

gigi said...

Love, love the hair color! So New York! The tulpis are awesome to be staight out of the camera!

Did you feel the earth quake over there?

Anonymous said...

Like the new colour Sue and those tulips look fab. Wow, your trip has come round fast, enjoy your time away. Great bunch of layouts there you have been scrapping up a storm.

auntiegwen said...

Gorgeous pics of the tulips, it's Autumn here and cold.

Your new hair will set NY on fire, you most be as excited as I am jealous !!!!

scrappysue said...

thanks everyone, and yes, I AM, I AM very excited!!!

Anonymous said...

4 more sleeps??? I guess it's 3 more sleeps now! Woo Hoo for you!!!!

We will leave next Saturday and won't get home until NOVEMBER! Waaaahhh! So I guess I will see your hair from the front then too! I hear its cold in NYC now... cool...

Love the layouts. You've been busy.