My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

so much to blog about

13 year old sleepovers (pfft - like there's actually going to be any sleep!)

banoffee pies (plural)

giant pizza doughs

parenting no-nos

last ever hockey games

family photos

work travel


and most importantly


17 sleeps until italy!!!!!

(i made this, just in case you're wondering)


9 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

Oh How I 'd love to taste it.
It seems fantastic!
Betty :)

Betty Manousos said...

Hi Scrappysue,
Came back to tell you ,I'd love your visit!
Betty

Liz Mays said...

That looks so tasty! Can you hardly stand it that you're going to Italy?!! Lucky you!

Queenie Jeannie said...

You torture me with PIE and ITALY?? You are so mean, lol!!

Anonymous said...

Exciting times, Sue!

And whatever the heck THAT is... I WANT some. NOW. :) Is it tiramisu?

Anti-Supermom said...

Yummy, looks fantastic. Hope you survived the teenagers, all of them.

Teri said...

I have learned that sleepovers at any age are just not that much fun...for me. Whew.

Jaina said...

Sounds like some great topics! That dessert looks delicious! I'd love to hear all about that one in those posts too ;)

Sande said...

Italy. No Way. {sighs} how far is it to swim from Australia?