My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

merry sitsmas!!!

oh dear - how late am i to sitsmas?

....and i couldn't find any willing family members to pose in front of the tree
so here's our tree - sans people!

i couldn't even find one of the cats to pose - we have 3 by the way.

so, i live in new zealand where we have christmas in the SUMMERTIME!

yes we do. cold ham, barbeques, sun hats, beach umbrellas, it's a weird concept if you're not used to it, but we are! i've only had one north american christmas (in atlanta) and it was a lot of fun.

here - it doesn't get dark until 9pm, so carols by candlelight runs a little late!

anyhoo - stop back in a week or two and i promise to magic my 4 girls in front of that tree for y'all.

merry sitsmas from new zealand!

9 comments:

Working Mum said...

I'm sure you could cut and paste them in on the computer - that's what Photoshop is for!

Caution/Lisa said...

I'm still trying to picture Christmas in the summer! Much better, I think, than the absolute bitter cold we have here...

Stacey said...

I can't imagine celebrating CHRISTmas in the summer!

tiarastantrums said...

Merry SITSmas girlie

Roxane said...

A very Merry SITSmas to you and yours! I want to celebrate Christmas in the sunshine too :/

Coretta said...

Merry SITSmas. I was late too. lol!

KK said...

Merry SITSmas

Jamie said...

Merry SITSmas, love the tree!

MrsMonicaLB said...

I'm really late too with my SITSmas! love the tree even without the people or cats.
We don't exactly have summer Christmas but the sun is shining!
Merry Christmas
dropping by from SITSmas!