My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

the shortest photostory friday ever


even though my kids are doing all the cooking while i'm working full-time, working full-time still doesn't leave much time for anything else - let alone blogging!

i just had to share this with you though.

this photo was taken at approximately 3.45pm on friday afternoon

around a dozen of the office staff had just completed the 5-minute quiz that features in our daily paper (we got 9 out of 10 - AGAIN!) and someone suggested that we break out the wine.

being a temp

being a total swot

not wanting to look like a total slacker/alkie (they still like me!) - i went back to my desk to do something terribly important like indexing 451 power point files one-by-one (i'm up to #13) - when i heard the tinkling of chardonnay arrive.

can i just say

I LOVE MY JOB AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE!?!?!?!!!!




PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

4 comments:

Stacey said...

They let you drink at work?! Wow! I would love your job, too!

Teri said...

Working for a divorce attorney, believe me, there are days when I think I should replace my water bottle with a pitcher of margaritas. Happy (late) Friday!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I don't drink but sounds like you have a laid back work place.

Working Mum said...

Congratulations on the new job! And what a job, wine at work. Shame they won't let me do that in the classrooom, would make some lessons more bearable. ;)