My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Get Picky Sketch Challenge #2

and the crafting mojo rockets on!

this is my take on get picky's 2nd sketch challenge


this is me and my cousins circa 1965 (ish?)
i think i was slightly older in the photo on the left than the right
i can imagine my mother and my aunt insisting the boys play with me, and i'm impressed that they did.  an annoying 'little baby girl' cousin probably didn't fit into their cowboys and indians, or 'hardware store' games at all!!!

here's the original sketch:




and while i'm sharing, miss 21 and i made this necklace for a friend of mine yesterday.
i took a 'teaser' photo and emailed it to her and she was very happy - imagine how happy she's going to be when i give it to her tonight!


EDITED TO ADD:


she was VERY happy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue - necklace looks great on1 What a darling friend you are! Carmel

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love your take on the sketch - the older photos are fab!! Thanks for playing along with us :)