My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wordful wednesday and the fart joke

so this is how mature i am...

i'm at the sydney opera house (along with many, many other tourists)

with my 19 year old daughter (who's VERY easy to embarrass)

and my long-time friend that i hadn't seen for 7 years
(who has her own kids and is therefore NOT so easily embarrasssed)

this gorgeous cruise liner is 'backing out' of sydney harbour

executes a VERY spectacular [what i can only describe as a] 3-POINT TURN

and pulls away




as the fog horn blasts i wave my hand behind my rear and yell



PARDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my child pretends not to know me

my friend laughs

lord knows what the tourists thought

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!



Wordish WednesdayLive and Love…Out Loud







11 comments:

Janine said...

so funny.....Sue keep away from the onions lol

Cecily R said...

You and my husband would get along FAMOUSLY. :)

betty-NZ said...

What a great story! It's always good to have fun and embarrass your kids at the same time!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Cracking a fart joke and embarrassing a kid... life doesn't get any better than that!

Liz Mays said...

Embarrassing your children is one of the greatest perks about being a parent!

Stacy Uncorked said...

AHAHAHA! I totally would have laughed...like I did just now! ;)

WW: Waiting for Spring

Working Mum said...

Well, it made me laugh. What does that say about me?

Gina Kleinworth said...

Totally something my husband or my youngest would do- they are the jokesters around here :)

cat said...

LOL! Totally hysterical.

Ann On and On... said...

There's nothing like a good fart joke... LOL

Claremont First Ward said...

Laughing. I think you are funny! :)