My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wordful wednesday: finding the silver lining


on a scale of 'sucky', having your best friend move to another country is right up there with 'bites the big one'

we used to do EVERYTHING together

talk most days

see each other all the time

...and our kids are best friends too


AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING
(except maybe make trans-tasman airfares SUPER cheap!)


however, every cloud has a silver lining


and these ZUMBA ladies are just that

exercise, friendship and good food

you can't ask for better than that!


Wordish WednesdayLive and Love...Out Loud    Better in Bulkand then, she {snapped}

6 comments:

Casey Wright said...

That does stink! Looks like you are making the best of it though! Chin up!

Anne said...

You do so much fun stuff! I'm soglad you found a great group of ladies - being far away from your bestie SUCKS.

Janine said...

love the silver lining attitude, I saw a group give a demo on Saturday and it looked like so much fun. Even better is that you have a ton of new friends through a common interest.

Claremont First Ward said...

HOW FUN that all of you get to enjoy exercise together. I can't PAY my friends to exercise with me. :)

cat said...

AG you know I miss my best bud so much too!

Sherin de Souza said...

You are such a good and fun friend to have, Sue. ;D