My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Monday, March 12, 2012

outta here!


so i'm off here - with a 3 night stopover in LA first

i'm very excited to meet THIS blogger

and hopefully (fingers crossed) THIS blogger

and when i get to NY

- i'll be staying [once again] with THIS very clever writer

and hopefully THIS blogger will find somewhere fabulous for us to lunch

then of course i'm meeting THIS blogger for the first time and we're lunching at the plaza before seeing WICKED.

how wicked is that???







4 comments:

mandyb said...

have a blast!!!!!!!

cat said...

Super jealous- enjoy!

Unknown said...

VERY Wicked. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! Love the pic....have fun!