My Photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wordful wednesday and the famous couch


i guess anyone who doesn't recognise this doesn't own a tv or hasn't watched tv since the early 90s, but what a treat it was for me to sit on the f.r.i.e.n.d.s. couch when i went on the warner brothers VIP tour during my visit to LA recently.

i nearly gave the poor tour guide a hernia when i went to put my feet up on the table, but i just felt so at home, you know?

the tour was amazing, as was the rest of my trip

i met robin mcgraw when i was in the dr phil audience, and i spent a week in NY
- one of my FAVOURITE places on the planet.

meeting bloggers was also a highlight - but more on that later!

lots more photos to come too!!!



Wordish WednesdayLive and Love...Out Loud    Better in Bulkand then, she {snapped}


6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to hear more juicy details!!!

mandyb said...

so so cool
cant wait to see more pics!!!

angie said...

Yes. If someone doesn't recognize this couch they live under a rock. I recognize this couch and I don't get out. :) I loved tracking your trip via FB. Mailed you a birthday treat. hugs!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh how cool! Can't wait to read more! :)


Angry Birds: Space Needle

Life with Kaishon said...

Get out of here! What a fun tour to go on! I love that you had a fantastic trip! That is awesome. Your hair looks great. I love it!

cat said...

Friends is just the very best show ever. If one of the boys were a girl she would have been a Phoebe (ok Hunters Irish gran was a Phoebe, but regardless - love Friends)