My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

[craft house] show us your washi

i feel like i'm relatively new to the washi craze, but i've certainly made up for lost time


up until this point, i've pretty much only used washi on cards, although i do forsee a time when i'll start using it on layouts

i've got all my ideas from googling 'wash tape card ideas' and most that pop up are on pinterest


these are two of my faves that i've made over and over again


before i re-arranged my scrap room, what little washi i had was hanging on giant rings off the curtain track above my scrap desk

with my new dedicated home office/scrap space (WAHOO!) that wasn't practical, so i looked around for alternative storage

i found this fruit bowl [i guess it's a fruit bowl!] at a local thrift store for $3 - threw it in the dishwasher - and VOILA - washi storage!






1 comment:

mandyb said...

very cool!!!! love those cards!!!