My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

day in the life: may 2013






definitely getting the hang of this - and loving it!

this month's DitL included my first week of my NEW JOB and it was pretty cool to be able to include that

i love seeing the things that are the same (breakfast and coffee at the start of the day; zumba at the end) and the things that are different.  all part of life!

next month i'll remember to insta during the day with the hashtag #dayinthelife

always fun to participate AND to follow.

2 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

great way to scrapbook!

mandyb said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh very cool!!!!