My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

day in the life: june 2013

where is the year going?

on the day i did day in the life this month, it was exactly 6 months until BOXING DAY, and we'd just had the SHORTEST day

i've enjoyed looking back at my previous entries - seeing the SUMMER dress i was wearing (WAAAAAAAH - i hate winter!), the price of petrol, the fact that i have a job now, what we had for dinner etc etc

i love this project for the lack of pressure that's involved in bringing it together

...so without further ado - i give you my JUNE DitL...






1 comment:

mandyb said...

very cool!!! go you for keeping up with this challenge