My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Crushing It...

i'm happy this layout is complete for 2 reasons:

i particularly love birthday layouts; especially ones that involve an interview
this birthday provided a great story too, which i thoroughly loved recalling today

i also learnt some fun facts about the Kaiwharawhara Powder Magazine.
click here if you're a fan of fun facts...


the SECOND reason i'm happy this layout is complete:

it's the first 'traditional' 12x12 layout i've completed all year!
i was beginning to think my days of doing these was numbered.

these days my memory keeping largely comprises Project Life and mini albums.
i love them, but i'm also tied to my scrapbooking 'roots' which i'll always have a soft spot for.


...and so my baby is 18!

well, WAS 18 back in january.

some of these photos were taken at the Kaiwharawhara Powder Magazine, which i think makes an excellent backdrop for photos - if you're ever in the area!


-0-0-0-0-


1 comment:

mandyb said...

you are fire with finishing all these projects
wahooooooooooooo