My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Take Time Out layouts

Back in March, i attended an event put on my Trina McClune.

Take Time Out Adventure was 'on tour' and came to wellington for the day to the Upper Hutt Cosmopolitan Club

OMG - who knows about these Cossie Clubs?
they're HUGE and bustling and GREAT places to hire for events

there was darts and 50ths and of course us!

trina's style is not one that i tend to use in my scrapbooking, which is why i love events such as this. aside from FUSSY CUTTING (hate!), it's great opportunity to try out and learn new techniques.
i have discovered over the years, that i am SO.SLOW. in this type of environment - forever playing catching up and never finishing anything, but i have managed to complete most of the layouts since attending the event.

...and here they are!


i feel like the layouts really lend themselves to black and white photos


YES! that is my first grand baby - so excited!!!!!



i feel like this layout makes me look a bit like Princess Leia!

only two more layouts to complete after these!!!




-0-0-0-0-0-0-

2 comments:

mandyb said...

Oh i love what you have done with these layouts
mine are still in a box!!!!!!!!!!

Carmel said...

Great work Sue. I put photos on one Layout over the weekend.