My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

wordful wednesday: spring tulips


as i look outside my window right now, it doesn't look or FEEL very spring-like
(the fire's on!) - however yesterday was warm(ISH) and sunny, and we enjoyed wandering around the spring tulips at our NOW FAMOUS botanical gardens
(thanks to flight of the conchords and the SIMPSONS!)

i only tweaked this shot a little in photoshop.
i probably could have left it SOTC, but i didn't 
these babies almost look 3D!!!

happy WW!!!




6 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

Spring flowers....as our leafs fall. Happy Spring to you!

cat said...

Oh my, these area beautiful! We are having such hot weather already - feels like summer.

KK said...

Gorgeous!

Kelly Tirman said...

pretty.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for a little 'shot' of Spring. :)

Working Mum said...

I love tulips! My favourite spring flower. And odd to think you are enjoying them now as we are in the full flow of autumn!

PS Liked the jumping pictures in the previous post. Just joyous!