My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Friday, December 16, 2011

photostory friday and now for something completely different: NOT!!!


if you've been reading this blog for a while, you'll know that i like to dress up

A LOT

this photo was taken last saturday at the zumba christmas party
we were doing a dance routine


also taken on saturday - what's a christmas party without TWO fancy dress outfits!?!?!



my friend's barn dance



a 50th RED party


tara's 'glamorous sallies' 40th birthday party
me in my $22 dress and mr scrappy in his $8 blazer



grease sing-a-long on wednesday night



another friend's 50th


and of course our 'salvatian army' dinner party
the aim was to find EVERYTHING you needed for the dinner party at a thrift store
including dinnerware!

i hope you don't think i always dress in pink from head to toe!



and these photos were all taken within the last 12 months!!!



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

No comments: