My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

day in the life: february 2013

this is a new initative from ali edwards that i decided to run with last week

i thoroughly enjoyed documenting my day and i even purchased and downloaded 2 of her templates from designer digitals to use!

ali plans to do a 'day in the life' at the end of every month this year, and i plan to play along too!

i used ali's 8.5 x 11 template for the 2 photo pages and adapted one of her 6 x 12 templates for the documentation.

i then uploaded my images to zazzle.co.nz and am awaiting delivery of my prints!

i've also ordered a pack of 8.5 x 11 page protectors from artfull crafts, and i plan to simply slip the prints and notes from each month into the sleeves, and use a ring to keep them all together.





i guess you could say i had a busy day, but it didn't feel rushed at all!

a gorgeous february wellington day full of sunshine, fun and friends!



2 comments:

mandyb said...

very cool!!!
go you!!!

cant wait to see it printed!!!

cat said...

Loce the idea! I am doing PRoject life this year and am totally loving that too