My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Sunday, December 2, 2018

December Daily: Day 1

December Daily is here!

help, i wasn't ready!!!

let's pretend i'm not still working on Week in the Life (from May), and that Day in the Life was last week.

let's focus on this cute little red 4x6 album that actually has a plate under that chipboard Santa that says 2015!

i am determined to simplify this project this year and thereby make things easier for myself.

i even did some foundation pages! still not sure i can ever get onboard with that idea, but i was THAT inspired when i got this album out, that i went ahead and did a few.


i did my title page ahead of time


i wrote my intentions ahead of time


i lifted an idea from someone in the December Daily Facebook Group who did the Product Play Class


...and then on December 2nd, I completed my page for December 1st


we took over 80 photos, but all i wanted was one of the 8 of us, and here it is.
2 of my girls have iPhone XR's, so i borrowed their phones for the majority of the photos. 
the difference in quality is quite extraordinary.

(i've just realised i'm the only one not looking in the right 'hole' in this pic - ha!!!)


...and the words.

always about the words.




-0-0-0-0-


1 comment:

mandyb said...

wahoooooooooo you are on fire