My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

December Daily: Days 3 and 4


i already have such a good feeling about this little 4x6 album of mine! 



the wooden '3' is from a previous DD main kit, as well as the manila tag.

my rule of thumb, is that any DD product from 2107 that I don't use in 2018 gets donated (and so on and so forth). I'm glad to be using these embellishments because i wouldn't want to let them go, but i'm trying to be strict with how much product i hold on to.


this is a filler page so i can have my photo and story on the same page -
otherwise it would feel a little disjointed, and my eye would twitch...


today i'm reminded that there's always a story in the minutiae of everyday.




-0-0-0-0-0-0-



No comments: