My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Friday, December 7, 2018

December Daily: Days 5 and 6

Days 5 and 6 feature impromptu lunches with some of my favourite people 
and the Midland Park tree.

i didn't get the clear blue sky that would've made the pic look extra crisp, but that's just how Wellington weather in December rolls!


this was a tag i'd prepared as part of my foundation pages
i think the paper was previously a 4x6 card and the gold '5' is from an old DD main kit.


a while back i sat down and went through and bagged up all my number sets. I wrote on a piece of paper which numbers i had and added it to the bag, so now when i come to use a number i can instantly see if i have it, rather than tipping out the entire bag each time to sift through them all.

scrappy hack!!!

  the 'joy to the world' card was another i prepared ahead of time
i've had those large gold and white circles for a couple of years (another DD kit) and if i'm to stick to my rule, if i don't use them this year, then out they go, but i love them so much!


impromptu office lunches for the win



-0-0-0-0-0-0-



No comments: